About Our Urgent Care Facility in Clifton, New Jersey
If a patient sustains an injury or is suffering from a non-life-threatening medical condition and their primary physician’s office is closed, what can they do? Quality healthcare is available at a local urgent care facility. An accredited center located in Clifton, New Jersey, A+ Urgent Care is committed to providing its patients with comprehensive services from a dedicated team of physicians and staff. Learn more about A+ Urgent Care and the medical conditions treated here.
What Is an Urgent Care Facility?
An urgent care facility is a medical clinic where patients can walk-in or schedule appointments to receive care for minor injuries and illnesses. These healthcare facilities differ from traditional hospital-based and freestanding emergency room buildings. However, urgent care centers still have the resources and qualified staff to provide patients with personalized healthcare treatments. The benefits of choosing an urgent care health clinic include:
Quick Access to Medical Care
Patients who are in need of medical attention can find quick relief by visiting an urgent care facility. They have the option of walking in or calling ahead based on the severity of their injury or illness. Patients can often find quicker service at urgent care as opposed to a traditional doctor’s office or an emergency room.
Expanded Hours of Operation
Injuries and medical conditions can occur at any time – they don't wait for a primary doctor’s office to be open. Luckily, urgent care facilities tend to have more flexible hours that range for extended periods during weekdays and are even open on weekends. A+ Urgent Care is open during the following:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Broad Treatment Availability
While calling 911 or visiting an emergency room is recommended for a serious or life-threatening injury, health clinics can treat a wide range of conditions in-house. Some of the ailments A+ Urgent Care can treat are as follows:
- Ear, throat, and respiratory infections
- Sprains, strains, and simple fractures
- Rashes or allergic reactions
- Minor eye injuries
- Conditions causing vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea
- Minor cuts, burns, punctures, and animal bites
- Virus or flu
On top of the quality healthcare services patients receive, seeking urgent care may also prove to be a cost-efficient solution. Typically, urgent care centers are a fraction of the cost of emergency room expenses. Additionally, most urgent care facilities accept a wide range of insurance policies. A+ Urgent Care’s approved in-network insurance providers include:
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Highmark Medicare Services
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ (BCBSNJ)
- Palmetto GBA Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's compensation
A+ Urgent Care Services
When accidents and incidents occur, they can cause a variety of debilitating injuries. While not every ailment is considered an emergency or life-threatening, they still require prompt medical attention. The services available at A+ Urgent Care include:
- Treating injuries: The team treats patients who have suffered injuries due to a slip, fall, or another type of accident.
- Vaccinations: Patients can stay up to date on routine and seasonal vaccinations.
- Pediatric care: The team is qualified to care for babies, children, and teens, as well as adults.
- Sports injuries: Injuries sustained playing sports can often be severe. Before making an appointment with a specialist, they can receive an accurate diagnosis and temporary relief.
- Physical examinations: Patients can receive routine physicals from experienced physicians.
- Illness care: Antibiotics and other treatments are available for a wide variety of temporary illnesses and chronic conditions.
- X-rays: The facility is capable of taking X-rays, which allows the physicians to properly diagnose a medical condition.
- Lab tests and screenings: Patients can receive accurate testing to give the physicians a better understanding of their medical condition.
- COVID-19 rapid testing: COVID-19 tests are available to help patients protect themselves and their loved ones.
Visit A+ Urgent Care for High-Quality Healthcare
If a patient has suffered a non-life-threatening injury or has a medical condition that requires immediate attention, visit A+ Urgent Care. Committed to serving the Clifton, NJ, community, this accredited urgent care facility houses the staff and resources necessary to offer professional and reliable healthcare services for a wide range of medical conditions. For more information about A+ Urgent Care or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.